Hr Training Class
Justify the use of a needs assessment of your …show more content…
• Individuals are able to take advantage of lifelong learning without relocating or quitting their jobs. ("The benefits of," )
• Web-based training is generally less expensive than other forms of training.
• Web-based trainings often include simulations and case study exercises
• “Individual characteristics such as physical disabilities remain anonymous to other participants, thus eliminating judgments and stigmas often associated with particular disabilities.” ("The benefits of," )
• WBT emphasizes a learner-centered approach to training versus simply logging the number of hours spent in training. Employees are required to participate in the learning in order to earn credit for the class, thus actually learning the information.
Propose two (2) ways to motivate an employee who has no interest in attending a training class. Many employees are reluctant to attend training classes because they do not understand the purpose of the class or feel there is no need for any changes. The most obvious way to motivate employees to attend training is make the training mandatory. Mandatory trainings are often times coupled with merit increases and bonuses. If employees fail to take mandatory classes, they are not eligible for their merit increase or any bonuses that the company may offer. Though reluctant, employees will take mandatory training classes to