Marketing Management

6107 words 25 pages
Marketing Management I
Tata Eight O’Clock Coffee

Submitted by:
Group 4

Section A

1

Table of Contents
Marketing Goals and Objectives

3

Company Profile

3

Profile of Tata Group

4

Situation Analysis

4

PESTEL Analysis

4

Competitive Environment

6

Porters Five Forces Model

7

Consumer Behaviour Analysis

8

Marketing Strategy

9

Segmentation

9

Targeting

11

Positioning

14

Branding Strategy & Decisions

15

Bulls Eye Model

18

Marketing Mix

19

Product Decisions

19

Pricing Decisions

23

Promotion Decisions

25

Place Decisions

26

References

28

2

Marketing Goals and Objectives
The Objective is to plan the detailed
…show more content…
The per capita consumption in India, however, remained unchanged in 2011 at 0.1 kg per person per year as compared to 4.5 kg in France, 4.6kg in Japan and 6kg in USA.
Socio-Cultural Factors
Population Demographics – By 2017, 64% of the Indian population would be in the age group of 15-59 years. By 2020, the average Indian will be only 29 years old, compared to 37 years in China and US; 45 years in West Europe; and 48 years in Japan.
Health consciousness – Indian consumers are favourably inclined towards coffee consumption due to its perceived health benefits. Many reports have appeared in the press, which has influenced public opinion
(Coffee adds strength to ageing muscles – Deccan Herald 30.06.2012)

Cultural factors - In South India, urban consumption dominates with about 73% of total volumes and the remaining 27% accounts for rural consumption. South Indian population favours filter coffee whereas other parts of India prefer instant coffee. According to a survey conducted by Market Intelligence Unit, Coffee Board of India, occasional drinkers contribute to 52% of total coffee drinkers in North India. India‘s per capita coffee consumption, is only 75-80 gm at present.

18%
13%

52%

Tea
Milk
Coffee

17%

Others

% Distribution of Beverage Consumption in India

A 2006 study by the Coffee Board of India revealed that Tea is the most preferred hot drink in

Related

  • Marketing
    11495 words | 46 pages
  • Marketing Management
    1018 words | 5 pages
  • Marketing Management 14th Edition Test Bank Kotler Test Bank
    173938 words | 696 pages
  • Marketing
    1774 words | 8 pages
  • An Evaluation on the Customer Relationship Management (Crm) & Service Marketing (Sm) with Special Reference to Emirates Airline”
    30207 words | 121 pages
  • The Effect of E-Commerence on Supply Chain Management and Marketing in the Fashion Industry
    3123 words | 13 pages
  • Marketing
    7477 words | 30 pages
  • Marketing Management Case Studies
    2887 words | 12 pages
  • Lego Group, Marketing and Operation Management Report
    3313 words | 14 pages
  • Marketing
    1553 words | 7 pages