Google's Mission and Values, an Analysis
2. It's the best to do one thing really, really well.
3. Fast is better than slow.
4. Democracy on the web works.
5. You don't need to be at your …show more content…
1. Google Buzz a Twitter like clone had unintentional consequences for Gmail users because it shared personal information by default with everyone in the users contact list without the consent of the Gmail user.
2. Google Wave was an attempt to redefine email. However, recently Google decided not to continue development due to lack of interest by its end users. All of this has been possible due to Google’s corporate culture that encourages its employees to communicate freely, innovate constantly, and requires that 20% of every employee’s work week be spent working on personal projects without the direction or oversight of management. Gmail came from this directly as did Buzz and Wave. Even Google’s communication with the rest of the world is open and direct. In a recent blunder by Google’s street view project, individuals’