Cvs: the Web Strategy
CVS is apt at handling the online drugstore with efficient marketing techniques related to information recognition and spread.
Click and Mortar delivery options:
The marketing strategy at this point is to introduce several customer support options to address the customers issues related to timely delivery of the drugs. Other marketing strategy like online order tracking and easy payment methods would also serve a great strategy. Online order …show more content…
The marketing techniques which can be used for CVS can be expressed using the following rules of information and technology literacy:
1. The ability to recognize a need for information
2. The ability to distinguish ways in which the information ‘gap’ may be addressed
3. The ability to construct strategies for locating information
4. The ability to locate and access information
5. The ability to compare and evaluate information obtained from different sources
6. The ability to organize, apply and communicate information to others in ways appropriate
The basic use of technology would be to ascertain its effective use in business marketing and sales. The primary idea is to establish the various needs and ensure better framework of the idea. The web 2.0 technology would ensure numerous impacts towards various business objectives (Berners, 2001).
The specific E-marketing aspects would not only revolutionize the online presence but also ensure greater confidence among the stakeholders. The following can be enforced for the CVS drugstore:
• Incorporation of Search Engine Optimization (SEO)