The Importance of Being on Time in the Army
Directly supervise and coordinate the activities of helpers, laborers, or material movers.
Sample of reported job titles:Receiving Supervisor, Shipping Supervisor, Receiving Lead, Floor Supervisor, Front Line Supervisor,
· Plan work schedules and assign duties to maintain adequate staff for effective performance of activities and response to fluctuating workloads.
· Collaborate with workers and managers to solve work-related problems.
· Review work throughout the work process and at completion to ensure that it has been performed properly.
· Transmit and explain work orders to laborers.
· Check specifications of materials loaded or unloaded against …show more content…
Near Vision — The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).|
Written Comprehension — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing.|
back to top
Communicating with Supervisors, Peers, or Subordinates — Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.|
Making Decisions and Solving Problems — Analyzing information and evaluating results to choose the best solution and solve problems.|
Getting Information — Observing, receiving, and otherwise obtaining information from all relevant sources.|
Organizing, Planning, and Prioritizing Work — Developing specific goals and plans to prioritize, organize, and accomplish your work.|
Developing and Building Teams — Encouraging and building mutual trust, respect, and cooperation among team members.|
Establishing and Maintaining Interpersonal Relationships — Developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, and maintaining them over time.|
Identifying Objects, Actions, and Events — Identifying information by categorizing, estimating, recognizing differences or similarities, and detecting changes in circumstances or events.|
Resolving Conflicts and Negotiating with Others — Handling complaints, settling disputes, and resolving grievances and conflicts, or otherwise negotiating with others.|