Essay 1 Elephant
To choose your own future, destiny and life is very hard. Everyone wants to do something that makes them happy. But sometimes you take the wrong decisions or everything decides to go against you, which makes you stay in the box you were trying to escape from. When your dreams don’t get fulfilled, you will be in that box and wait for the light. It’s not always about what you want, but what you need. And to live a good life, and to do something productive, you have to work in a way that will make you happy, because that is what you need the most.
Elephant is a short story written by Polly Clark in 2006. My focus point is William and his life, which I will analyze and interpret. I will also discuss the …show more content…
5. Elephant by Polly Clark – l. 58 – 66.
6. Elephant by Polly Clark – l. 96 – 103.
7. Introduction to the 1999 edition of The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett – l. 1.
8. Elephant by Polly Clark – l. 143 – 148.
9. Introduction to the 1999 edition of The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett – l. 5- 6
10. Introduction to the 1999 edition of The Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett – l. 7 – 9.
11. Picture 2, Britney Spears, Circus Tour, 2009 – p. 10
The end of any kind of story is very important, because it forms a final impression of what the readers have read. It can have a complete different turn at the end, which can leave the reader thinking and also wondering. Some endings can be satisfying, and some doesn’t feel right, an ending does have to feel right, either if it’s a happy or sad ending. The text ‘Elephant’ has a closed ending, because we get to know what happens to him