“data is” to “data are” before you submit it.Which of the following commands can you use to locate these references in the file for a quick assessment of how much you have to change?
a. find - i 'data is' /assignments/data_sources
b. test /assignments/data_sources "data is"
c. grep "data is" /assignments/data_sources
d. scan -t data is /assignments/data_sources
2. You are interested in determining the number of words in your /assignments/ data_sources file mentioned in Question …show more content…
b. tr difficult motivate
c. tr -o 'difficult' > motivate
d. tr --eliminate difficult motivate
21. When you enter the command grep Linux /info/Linux_ features | head, what is the maximum number of lines that will be displayed?
a. 24 lines
b. 23 lines
c. 15 lines
d. 10 lines
22. List four examples of selection commands.
23. What is the general format for using the pipe operator?
24. Briefly explain what you can accomplish with the sed command.
25. You want to create a file of your friends’ and relatives’ names, addresses, telephone numbers, and other information.When you mention this to your sister-in-law, she recommends having separate fields for the first, middle, and last names. Briefly explain why this is a good