Comprehensive Proposal for the Development of an Early Childhood Education Program
ECE 312: Administration of Early Childhood Education Programs
April 22, 2013
Community Caregivers Child Care Center
4567 Untrue Lane
Opelousas, La. 70570
Hours of Operation:
6:00 A.M – 7:00 P.M
Providing quality child care for children ages birth-5 years old.
Community Caregivers Child Care provides the community with quality child care that fits the schedule of any working parent. Children are served breakfast, lunch, and morning and afternoon snacks. Our caregivers prepare daily learning activities that will enhance the children’s learning and prepare them for Kindergarten. We focus on …show more content…
Strategies for inclusive practices:
Our childcare providers promote equality to all students, no matter the ethnicity, economic status, or disabilities. All children are included in the activities. In some cases, activities may need to be altered to fit the needs of each child. Strategies for this are: to use a variety of teaching methods and presentation styles to accommodate the interests of each child; be prepared to reassess the materials used and adjust the way they are delivered if needed, communicate directly with the children and families through verbal responses, consult others such as Learning Support staff, disability liaison officers, and counselors who support and advise families.
Teachers are the most important part of our program. Some of their roles include:
• “Serve in a leadership capacity with other staff members.
• Implement the program vision, mission, and philosophy by observing and determining children’s needs in relation to program goals and by planning activities.
• Communicate verbally and sympathetically with children.
• Respond effectively to children’s behavior.
• Model and articulate to families and other staff members practices in keeping with the