Compensation and Benefit Plan
Companies welcome employees to their organizations through job proposals that should set the tone for a good working relationship. Companies spend tremendous amount of time and resources seeking and attracting high quality talent and people who will hopefully contribute to the long-term success and future growth of the organization. Compensation and benefit packages can be strategic tools that reflect an organization’s commitment to the employee. They should be designed to meet the candidate’s needs and expectations to ensure acceptance. This paper represents a job proposal created by our team for the position of Senior Reliability Engineer at Medtronic, Inc. Various resources and websites were utilized …show more content…
* Skilled in developing product validation plans, and executing reliability testing, including report generation.
* Excellent communication skills, verbal, and written, ability to write reports clearly, and concisely.
* Ability to work closely with other members of the team and independently.
• Advanced degree in engineering
• 6+ years related experience
• Experience in medical device industry
• Certification in Quality or Reliability Engineering
• Be able to think outside the box to solve complex problems
• Work in a cross-functional team
• Experience with Safety Assurance Engineering
• Adept at various computational modeling packages (e.g., FEA, CFD, SolidWorks, PSpice) Physical Job Requirements:
• Walk, sit, stand, crouch, kneel, stoop, and crawl. Use hands and fingers to reach.
• Must be able to travel by various modes of transportation (car, plane, train, bus, or taxi)
• Ability to safely lift up to 10 to 25 pounds with no assistance.
Compensation and Benefits Plan Employees are the heart and soul of Medtronic, Inc. and the organization works hard to help employees find satisfaction and a sense of well-being in their lives. Named in 2009 as one of the world’s most admired companies by Fortune Magazine, Medtronic offers a compensation and