Personal Fiance Assignment 10
1. Choose an example of a type of new company you could start, and then use this company idea to answer the questions below. You might choose a pet store, a restaurant, a tutoring business, or something else. This can be the same type of company you chose in assignment 8 or 9, or it can be different.
a. Describe the type of business you chose. (1-2 sentences. 0.5 points)
-A grocery store.
b. Describe at least two ways in which the local, state, or federal government would have an impact on your business. (2-4 sentences. 1.0 points)
-The state government would impact my business’s profit because we have to pay taxes for what we sell.
-The federal government would …show more content…
Whether they’re plants, animals, or aquatic life, this law protects species in low numbers from being hunted, destroyed, or sought after.
7. Describe at least two products that are commonly imported into the United States. (1-2 sentences. 0.5 points)
-Oil from the Middle East is often imported to the U.S., another product that is commonly imported from other counties is a lot of different foreign cars and car parts from companies like Toyota.
8. Describe at least two products that are commonly exported from the United States to other countries. (1-2 sentences. 0.5 points)
-Aircrafts, a lot of military and commercial planes & helicopters are exported from the U.S. to many different countries.
9. Why does the U.S. government encourage U.S. companies to sell their products in other countries? Explain how this helps the U.S. (2-4 sentences. 2.0 points)
-It does so because the more U.S. products going to other continents and nations the more tax money comes in for the U.S.; the more tax money, the better our economy does.
10. Find the value of one U.S. dollar in a foreign currency. You might choose the Euro, the Japanese Yen, the Canadian dollar, or another currency. List the type of currency and the current value of