Bus 496 Exam Guide
54) Which stage in the strategy-formulation framework focuses on generating feasible alternative strategies? E) Matching
55) Which stage of the strategy-formulation framework involves the Quantitative Strategic Planning Matrix?
C) Stage 3
56) Which strategy-formulation technique reveals the relative attractiveness of alternative strategies and thus provides an objective basis for selecting specific strategies?
57) Each of the nine techniques included in the strategy formulation framework rely on the use of
D) intuition and analysis.
58) Which stage of the …show more content…
96) What is the highest number of strategies that can be examined at one time with the QSPM?
E) There is no limit.
97) Which of these is a limitation of QSPM?
C) It requires intuitive judgments and educated guesses are required.
98) What includes the set of shared values, beliefs, attitudes, customs, norms, personalities, heroes and heroines that describe a firm?
99) What tactic involves shifting focus from specific issues to more general ones?
100) Which tactic emphasizes that a successful outcome is more important than imposing the method of achieving it?
101) The act of oversight and direction for an organization is referred to as
102) Today, boards of directors are composed mostly of
103) All of the following are principles of good organizational governance, as established by Business Week, except:
D) at least two directors are current or former company executives.
58) Strategy formulation
B) requires coordination among a few individuals.
59) Which of these is true about strategy implementation?
C) It is primarily an operational process.
60) Which of the following is a management issue central to strategy implementation?
A) Devising policies
B) Revising reward and incentive plans
C) Minimizing resistance to change
D) Linking performance and pay to strategies
E) All of