Able Corporation Business Plan
Statement of Academic Integrity
I certify that:
1. I prepared this document specifically for this class;
2. I am the author of this document;
3. I am fully disclosing and giving proper credit to any outside assistance received in its preparation;
4. I cited sources of information (e.g., data, ideas, charts, etc.) and used this material to support this document.
Student's Signature: Crystal Clark
Able Corporation is a US manufacturing company located in Tennessee that builds power tools, lawn mowers, lawn furniture, microwaves, and ranges. All products are manufactured locally and sold through large retailers like Sears, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart.
In six months you are to present …show more content…
1c) What do you already know about Able that can help? x Able Corporation is a US manufacturing company x Able Corporation is located in Tennessee x They build power tools, lawn mowers, lawn furniture, microwaves, and ranges. x Their products are manufactured locally and sold through large retailers like Sears, Best Buy, and Wal-Mart. x They have sale papers inserted in every Wednesday and Sunday paper. x Able Corporation has a thriving business in the US and Canada, and is trying to break into the global marketplace
2) What principle would you use in order to prioritize the implementation steps needed to accomplish the strategic objectives?
We already have successful plants in the US and Canada, so we want to go global. We would need to focus on our global vision above all. We need to do environmental scanning, internal and external and global. We would also need country analysis. We need to incorporate things that arise from doing international business such as exchange rate risks, and country specific risks . Our strategy formulation would include our mission, vision, core business, product and functional strategies, countries to expand, product lines to introduce, policies, and determining our internal strengths and weaknesses. Strategy implementation by describing set of activities with respect to each department. Evaluation and control must be done after implementation to evaluate the