Vision2learn Essential IT skills level 2 Assessment 2
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
How to complete and send your assessment:
Save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
Work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 8 pages and is made up of 3 Parts.
Throughout this Assessment, you will meet a number of different learning outcomes and …show more content…
On my first slide, I’ve used obviously the Title Slide layout. I have made the following modifications to it:
- Changed the background gradient mode and its colours
- Changed the position of the slide number which is part of the header
3. Change the order of slides in your presentation by switching Slide 3 and Slide 4 around.
4. In Part 1, you added a series of objects to your presentation (such as tables, charts, images etc.) Edit your presentation by changing the size and position of one of these objects.
Use the box below to give details of the changes you have made:
There is a green box picture (the one with the recycling sign on it) on my fifth slide, which I’ve made a bit smaller at this point and also repositioned it from the upright region to the right bottom one.
5. Finally, add a simple shape, such as an arrow or a star, to an appropriate point in your presentation.
Use the box below to give details of the shape you have added and where it can be found in your presentation.
I’ve placed a few arrows to my sixth slider on the top of the line graph to make even more obvious, that the business is doing better every year. I’ve changed the colour and size of all the arrows and finally added them to the same animation that has been used on the line graph itself.
When you are happy with your