On-Site & Ready-Mix Plaster Comparison
Pune - 411 004. INDIA
Tel: (020) 2567-9001, (020) 2567-2824
Fax: (020) 2567-9000; M: 098220-23439 E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org ; Website: www.uelzener-ums.de
Ready-Mix Spray Plasters – Comparisons & FAQ
Ready-Mix Spray Plasters are a rapid, cost-effective alternative to traditional
(manually mixed & manually applied) plaster for finishing external & internals walls and ceilings. They are formulated for machine application on fast-track & quality building projects. They are supplied as “dry pre-mixed” to the correct consistency for spray application by Plaster Machines. Ready-Mix Spray plastering has been used in Europe,
UK, Far-East for many years …show more content…
This is applied using Uelzener Ready-Mix Plaster Machines.
What is the Coverage of Ready-Mix Spray Plaster?
Base Plaster: Normally 1.5–2.0 Kg per m2 at 1 mm thickness
Finish Plaster: Normally 1.35-1.5 Kg per m2
Where can Ready-Mix Spray Plaster be used?
Ready mix plaster can be applied to almost any substrate including brick work, block work, concrete panels, dry lining, plaster boards, ceramic tiling, artex, wood, glass, steel, old / damaged plaster, and even painted wall coverings (e.g. woodchip).
Why should you use Ready-Mix Spray rather than “traditional on-site” plastering?
What are the benefits of “Ready-Mix Spray Plaster” using UELZENER German Spray
* The plaster is supplied “pre-mixed to the correct consistency” for spray application.
* Flexible products: Less likely to crack than plaster skim coats. Final surface is less prone to cracking than traditional plaster. It accommodates normal thermal movement without flaking or chipping.
* Non-reactive with all substrates including lime plasters and sand and cement renders.
* Offers moisture resistance so suitable for kitchens, bathrooms and changing areas.
* Hard Wearing: The material can be specified to be high density and water resistant so is ideal for use in high wear areas such as school and