BSBRSK501B Manage Risk final
3640 words 15 pagesFor the student
Please ensure this form is fully completed and attached with the assessment.
Student ID: VFHQDB0073
Student Name: VICKI MCGUREN
Course: DIPLOMA OF MANAGEMENT
Unit Name: MANAGE RISK
Unit Code: BSBRSK501B
Trainer’s name: STEPHEN FURLONG
Plagiarism and collusion constitute cheating. Disciplinary action will be taken against students who engage in plagiarism and collusion. You must retain a soft copy of this assignment for your own records in the event you have to reproduce your work. Failure to do so may require you to do the assessment again.
Please tick to indicate that you understand the following statements:
I declare that: …show more content…
Evidence must be gathered using the assessment tools provided
5. Each assessment tool must be fully completed. Where this is not possible, the appropriate response area should be marked NYC (Not Yet Competent) and notes made as to how competency will be assessed. Final sign-off must not occur until the participant is assessed as competent in this item
6. Identify and gather any other relevant forms of evidence and attach to the participant Assessment Workbook, making note of the relevance of the evidence. Attach it to the participant Assessment Workbook prior to submission to administration.
7. Provide assessment outcome feedback to participant and complete all relevant details on the competency record sheet, ensuring the participants complete their verification sections.
8. Provide feedback on the competency record sheet section
All questions must be answered. Projects must be completed including forms and documents required by the project(s). Completion of the Training Checklist must be included. Please attach any additional information that may be required to this document.
Knowledge Based Questions
1. Define in detail, what is a risk? What 2 categories could you place risks in?
Risk is a natural part of our physical, social, financial and competitive environments. It is defined as a chance of something happening that will have an impact on the achievement of objectives or goals in