Architectural Design for Payroll Processing Application Software
Inventors: Andreas Elkeles (Foster City, CA, US) Fabian Guenther (Mauer, DE) Philipp Suenderhauf (Leimen, DE) Andreas Bold (Ludwigshafen, DE) Peter Latocha (Malsch, DE) Bernhard Drittler (Walldorf, DE) Joerg Heitmann (Walldorf, DE)
IPC8 Class: AG06Q1000FI
USPC Class: 705 32
Class name: Time accounting (time and attendance, monitoring billable hours)
Publication date: 03/18/2010
Patent application number: 20100070395
Ads by Google
Offshore Banking License - Offshore banks incorporation & licensing. Banking software. - www.mybankinglicense.com
MS in Comp. Sc. – Delhi - Master Degree In Comp.Sc, Info. Sys & S/W Engg. 1 Yr in Ind & Bal in US - …show more content…
3. The product of claim 1, wherein:each of the plurality of process components is assigned to exactly one deployment unit among multiple deployment units, and each deployment unit is deployable on a separate computer hardware platform independent of every other deployment unit; andall interaction between a process component in one deployment unit and any other process component in any other deployment unit takes place through the respective service interfaces of the two process components.
4. The product of claim 3, wherein the deployment units comprise:a payroll deployment unit includes the payroll processing process component;a human capital management deployment unit includes the employee payroll administration process component; anda financial accounting deployment unit includes the accounting process component.
5. The product of claim 1, wherein:each of the process components includes one or more business objects; andnone of the business objects of any one of the process components interacts directly with any of the business objects included in any of the other process components.
6. The product of claim 5, wherein the business objects comprise a business process object.
7. The product of claim 5, wherein none of the business objects included in any one of the process components is included in any of the other process