You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
How to complete and send your assessment:
• Save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 15 pages and is made up of 7 Parts.
Throughout this Assessment, you will meet a number of different learning outcomes …show more content…
You have been given an initial draft of the newsletter to edit and prepare for printing and mailing. The newsletter will be sent to customers on the first of the month, along with a cover letter.
You have been asked to edit and prepare the newsletter, taking it from 1st draft to final draft ready for distribution. You must also make changes to the cover letter that will be sent out with the newsletter, and create a form for customers to fill in.
Part 1: Entering and managing information
(1.1, 1.2, 1.7)
In this Part of the Assessment, you will need to apply knowledge you have gained in Session 1 and 2 of your WP2 Unit.
1. What types of information might be included in a newsletter? Please list at least 4 separate types of information.
2. Other than your keyboard, state two other ways that you can enter text and information into a Word document.
3. Save this assessment as WP2 Assessment in an appropriate location. Take a screenprint of the file saved in this location and paste it in the space below:
Remember to save the work you’ve done on your WP2 Assessment.
Part 2: Editing tools
(1.2, 1.3, 1.5, 2.1, 2.2, 2.4, 3.1, 3.2)
In this Part of the Assessment, you