Sustainability @ Macville
1119 words 5 pagesBSBSUS501A Develop workplace policy and procedure for sustainability
Assessment Task 2
Policy review project
Candidate’s name|john white|Phone No.||
Assessor’s name|judy bennett|Phone No.||
The Assessment Task is due on the date specified by your assessor. Any variations to this arrangement must be approved in writing by your assessor.
Submit this document with any required evidence attached. See specifications below for details.
For this assessment learners are required to review existing policy documents and compare them to regulatory documents and current organisational usage. A report is required that outlines revised policy documents …show more content…
6. Identify and describe who could be consulted with to review and develop the revision and creation of policy documents. (This information should be included under the heading ‘Personnel Requirements.’ below).
7. Write an interim report, by providing two to three paragraphs of explanatory notes under each of the following headings:
a. MacVille sustainability initiatives
b. Best practice models
c. Shortfalls in existing policy
d. New policy requiring development
e. Personnel requirements for policy revisions.
8. Develop a revised set of policy documents including:
a. completed changes to existing policy documents
b. outlines for recommended new policy documents.
9. Review the current resources usage for the organisation (as per the case study information attached).
10. An explanation of how you developed policy that reflects Macville’s commitment to sustainability and as a business opportunity.
11. Develop an implementation plan for the new and revised policy documents that includes:
a. a description of the sustainability initiatives being implemented
b. detail of how the new sustainability initiatives have been embedded in the new or revised policy documents
c. an evaluation of the likely effectiveness of the initiatives
d. implementation timelines and milestones