1.The table below displays a week's worth of data on daily sales at the Crank It Louder Music Store. ??Over that time period, what was the mean daily level of sales?
2. The table below displays a week's worth of data on daily sales at the Crank It Louder Music Store. ??Over that time period, what was the median daily level of sales?
3. The histogram below displays the age distribution of the world's billionaires as reported by Forbes Magazine in 2001. ??This distribution is best described as:
?A. Approximately normal.
?B. Strongly skewed to the right.
D. Approximately …show more content…
B Randomly selecting 70 sophomores entering the university's main library on a randomly selected evening.
C ?Selecting the 70 sophomores whose grade point averages (GPA) fall closest to the mean GPA of the sophomore class.
D ?Randomly selecting 70 sophomores who are members of college fraternities.
11. A normal distribution is completely determined by: https://eproduct.hbsp.harvard.edu/eproduct/product/quant/content/item/6179/source_bibliography.xls A ?Its mean and its standard deviation.
B Its mean and its mode.
C Its mean and its median.
D None of the above.
12. The average height of American women is distributed normally, with a mean of 63.5 inches and a standard deviation of 2.5 inches. ??Approximately what percentage of American women are taller than 58.5 inches, but shorter than 68.5 inches?
13. The histogram below displays the distribution of income among households in the United States in 2001. Suppose a researcher takes a random sample of 60 households and calculates average household income in the sample. Suppose 99 other researchers conduct identical studies, each independently collecting a random sample of 60 households and computing the average household income in that sample.??Which of the following best describes