Ncfe Equality & Diversity Level 2 Unit 1
Unit 1: Exploring Equality and Diversity
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
1. What is meant by diversity?
Although people can have some similarities we also have many differences which …show more content…
Describe yourself in terms of: • Personal interests
Sport, Politics, travel
• Religion / culture
C of E, Working class roots
Proud Englishman and in turn Sheffielder/Yorkshireman
8. What is meant by having multiple identities? Give three examples in relation to people you know.
Having multiple identities is how other people see yourself in