Mission and Vision Statement-Netflix
Part 1 For my analysis of mission and vision statements and company’s strategic direction paper, I decided to use Netflix. Netflix mission statement is "Our core strategy is to grow our streaming subscription business domestically and globally. We are continuously improving the customer experience, with a focus on expanding our streaming content, enhancing our user interface and extending our streaming service to even more Internet-connected devices, while staying within the parameters of our consolidated net income and operating segment contribution profit targets" (Netflix, 10-K Item 1). Netflix vision statement is “Becoming the best global entertainment distribution service Licensing …show more content…
• Improve customer experience
• Expand streaming content to even more internet connected devices
• The world’s leading internet subscription service for enjoying movies and television programs
• Broad and not very specific
• The mission statement aroused positive feelings by stating it is continuously improving customer experience.
• The mission statement generated that the company is successful by stating that it is the world’s leading internet subscription for enjoying movies and television programs
• The mission statement exhibited its market by stating it has 30 million streaming members in the US, UK, Canada, Latin America, Ireland and Nordics.
• Netflix’s mission statement lacks content regarding beliefs, values, ethical priority and concerns for employees.
• In the mission statement, Netflix provided content that touched on components such as the customer services markets technology, concern for growth and self-concept.
Netflix is currently operating a global strategy. Netflix is focused on going international with their company.