Law, Understanding Contracts
September 29, 2013
International Legal and Ethical Issues in Business, Sunday, 10:00 p.m.
American InterContinental University
Professor Jarrod Burch
Certification of Authorship: I certify that I am the author of this paper and that any assistance received in its preparation is fully acknowledged and disclosed in this paper. I have also cited any sources from which I used data, ideas, words, either quoted directly or paraphrased. I also certify that this paper was prepared by me especially for this course.
Student’s Signature: _____________________________________________________________
Table of Contents
Expansion …show more content…
Offer of a contract is offer must be specifically communicated. Acceptance is a mirror imagine rule
Capacity covers employment age, diminished mental capacity, retardation, and intoxication. Capacity is each person must be able to meet obligations of a contract. Title 13, covers contracts explaining voidable and unavoidable contracts. For a contract to be unavoidable both parties has to give up something, it was voidable because it was too good to be true.
Consideration and possibly gifts
· What is the objective theory of contracts?
· How does the objective theory of contracts apply to this case?
· In your own words, why do you think the court held that there was not a valid agreement here?
· Promise on contract law, and morale obligations. Gift is consideration. Capacity, explain Uniform Commercial Code (UCC). What should be in writing and what shouldn’t? LEG.
Are advertisements generally considered offers? Explain.
· How does this case differ from a reward situation in which a unilateral contract is formed upon completion of the requested act?
Your submitted assignment (125 points) must include a 1–2-page Word document that contains your answers to the questions listed a reference list of any sources that you used within your paper (cited properly in APA format).
Grading: You will be graded on the accuracy of your answers and your demonstrated understanding of legal