Jarassic Park Essay
It's different because it means more advances in medicine and that means a better human life span.
2. What problems can be foreseen in biotechnology?
Biotechnology is unpredictable and dangerous but biotechnology can be useful in many ways.
3. What type of animal did the lizard-like creature that Tina plays with resemble?
The lizard resembled a Basilisks amoratus , a striped basilisk lizard.
4. Describe the problem Marty Gutierrez is faced with.
He has to choose whether to tell the bowmen’s he doesn’t know what lizard is or not. 5. Why is Costa Rica ecologically unique?
Costa Rica has …show more content…
They notice that there are v-raptors on the boat.
17. Describe what Nerdy did to the computer system, adding to the chaos of events?
He shut down all of the systems.
18. Describe Nedry’s fate.
Nerdy was attacked by a posing spitting dinosaur
( Pages 200-300)
1. Why did Hammond choose to develop an “amusement park” with the technology instead of a pharmaceutical company?
Hammond thinks that an amusement park will make more money because he doesn't have laws telling him hoe to set his prices.
2. Who is Harding?
Harding is the vet at Jurassic park.
3. Describe the Malcolm Effect and how it relates to the park.
The Malcolm Effect relates to the park because the Malcolm Effect came true.
4. Describe a pterodactyl.
They are huge birds that are fish eaters and they are very territorial.
5. What does Grant find about the baby Velociraptor on page 296. Why is this so important?
He found out that the velociraptor was a baby and it was male.
( Pages 300-400)
1. Describe what Arnold and Wu find out the power on the island, apparently as a direct result of the system being started up again.
The island started to run on aux power instead of main power.
2. Describe Malcolm’s view of “scientific power” and the problems associated with