It 260 Quiz 1-5
Which of the following features provides UNIX clients with Microsoft Windows printing capabilities?
• Internet Printing Client
• LPR Port Monitor feature (correct answer, your response)
• Remote Assistance Which of the following roles must be installed with the Fax Server role on a Windows Server 2008 computer?
• Active Directory Certificate Services
• UDDI Services
• Print Services (correct answer, your response)
• Web Server (IIS)
When a client runs an application on a terminal server, which of the following resources does the application utilize?
• The client computer’s memory resources
• The client computer’s processor resources
• The client computer’s hard disk drive resources
…show more content…
• | a certification authority (correct answer, your response) | • | authentication authority | • | a domain controller | • | a public key authority | | | The process of confirming a user’s identity, usually by requiring the user to supply some sort of token, such as a password or a certificate, is called • | authorization | • | authentication (correct answer, your response) | • | identification | • | verification | | | To authenticate clients that are not members of Active Directory domains, the IIS7 Windows Authentication module uses the __________ protocol. • | L2TP | • | NTLMv2 (correct answer, your response) | • | NTFS | • | PPTP | | | Where is the root directory of the default Web site placed when IIS is installed? • | C:\inetpub\wwwroot (correct answer, your response) | • | C:\wwwroot\inetpub | • | C:\WINDOWS\inetpub\wwwroot | • | C:\wwwpub\inetroot | | | Anonymous users of an IIS7 Web server are authenticated using a local user account named: • | Anonymous | • | Authenticated User | • | IUSR (correct answer, your response) | • | IUSR_COMPUTERNAME | | | The most secure of the traditional challenge/response authentication methods supported by IIS7 is: • | Anonymous Authentication | • | Windows Authentication (correct answer, your response) | • | Digest