Iibm Sem Ii - Business Communication
Examination Paper MM.100
Section A: Objective Type (30 marks)
This section consists of multiple choices and Short Notes type questions.
Answer all the questions.
Part one questions carry 1 mark each & Part Two questions carry 4 marks each.
1. __________is an essential function of Business Organizations:
2. Physiological Barriers of listening are:
a. Hearing impairment
3. Which presentation tends to make you speak more quickly than usual?
4. What is the main function of Business Communication:
5. The responsibilities of the office manager in a firm that produces electronics spares is:
d. All of the above …show more content…
Analytical reports. These reports contain facts along with analytical explanations offered by the reporter himself or may be asked for by the one who is seeking the report. Such reports contain the narration of facts, collected data and information, classified and tabulated data and also explanatory note followed by the conclusions arrived at or interpretations. A company chairman may ask for a report on falling trends in sale in a particular area. He will in this case be naturally interested in knowing all the details including that of opinion of any of the investigator.
Research reports. These reports are based on some research work conducted by either an individual or a group of individuals on a given problem. Indian oil company might have asked its research division to find some