Eth/125 Week 4 Quiz 2
1433 words 6 pagesUniversity of Phoenix Material
Week 4 Quiz - Ch. 5 Schaefer (2012)
This is a multiple choice/short answer quiz and each item is worth 1.5 points for a total of 60 points. There is only one correct response for each numbered item, and you should use Schaefer (2012) to determine the best response. For multiple choice questions, type the letter of the correct answer next to the corresponding question number on the answer sheet. For short answer responses, type your answer next to the corresponding question number. Review your work prior to submission and make sure you have responded to all questions. Save your work and submit the Quiz Answer Sheet only to the Assignments Link.
1. The largest ancestral group of European …show more content…
c. other forms of expression are permitted in the same location. d. there are no references to Jesus.
24. Privileged New Englanders once thought the Irish were worse than freed Blacks because a. the Irish were usually Protestants. b. Blacks “knew their place”, but Irish was not silent about mistreatment. b. the Irish drank too much alcohol. d. they brought money and political power with them when they immigrated.
25. Upwardly mobile Irish were known derogatorily as a. Tinkers. b. black Irish. c. lace curtain Irish. d. shanty Irish.
26. The social norms of the Amish that have evolved over the years are known as the: a. Ethical sphere. b. Endowment. c. Bacchanalia. d. Ordnung.
27. A large, organized religion that is not officially linked with the state or government is known as a. an ecclesia. b. a denomination. c. a cult. d. a sect.
28. An example of a secessionist minority would be a. Native Americans. b. the Amish. c. Irish Catholics. d. Italian Americans.
29. The liberal theological camps include _____________ religious denomination. a. Methodists, and Presbyterians. b. Southern Baptists, and Assembly of God. c. United Church of Christ (Congregationalists) and Episcopalians. d. Disciples of Christ and Methodists.
30. What is Intelligent Design? a. evolutionary biology b. a