Business and Administration Level 2 Unit 2 Assessment
You should use this file to complete your Assessment.
• The first thing you need to do is save a copy of this document, either onto your computer or a disk
• Then work through your Assessment, remembering to save your work regularly
• When you’ve finished, print out a copy to keep for reference
• Then, go to www.vision2learn.com and send your completed Assessment to your tutor via your My Study area – make sure it is clearly marked with your name, the course title and the Unit and Assessment number.
Please note that this Assessment document has 9 pages and is made up of 9 Sections.
Section 1 – Understand how to make and receive telephone calls …show more content…
Describe two methods that you can use to calculate postage charges for mail and / or packages.
1. You can use comparison websites such as go-compare.co.uk. All you need to do is put all information that is required and website automatically will show you the best options. 2. Compare few providers yourself. When comparing yourself you should ask few questions such as what is the size, weight and destination of the mail, when it has to be delivered, does it need to be traceable and etc.
Section 3 – Understand how to use different types of office equipment
1. Describe the main types of equipment found in offices and how they are used. Include examples of at least three different types of office equipment.
In nowadays world every business must have some kind of electrical equipment. Computers, printers, photocopiers and etc are very popular for completing tasks efficiently. Computers are perfect for creating documents, storing data, sending emails fast, powerful printers produce documents fast